Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Thought

Even if I miss San Angelo with all my heart, having the ex show up to a friends house while I'm on the phone with them still makes me feel kinda sick and upset, makes me glad I'm not there. Maybe I should not be there. Maybe even if my heart hurts and misses the place and the people, if I still feel like this when I hear her name or that she is at my friends' houses, perhaps I don't belong there at all. Maybe the place I think of as home, isn't really what I think it is.

Any thoughts or takes on this?

3 comments:

  1. shouldn't be mad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be difficult. My mega ex (I say mega because we dated FOREVER) lives in San Angelo, too. How weird it would be to run into him at HEB or something. Would it not phase me? Or would I feel all those "things" again? Sometimes it's better not to find out, I suppose. Although...I hate the thought of ONE PERSON dictating your life. If you really want to move back to SA, then do it. It's a big enough place that you can avoid her :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's almost amazing how wonderful a place seems when you're no longer there for the bad and the ugly. We all have selective memory that way.

    ReplyDelete