Thursday, May 7, 2009

Continued Thought

My friends will always be her friends too. And while thats fine, it makes me not want to confide in anyone anymore. Because of conflicts like this whole "inviting me to vegas" but not her, then she's saying "why not me?" thing... I realize this kind of thing is going to happen over and over. She thinks everyone there is her best friend and I think everyone there is MY best friend. Sooner or later hers or my toes are gonna get run over. This time it was her. Next time will probably be me. (estimation.. September '09) . Then or not, its inevitable. But I do see this situation as preventable, by one of us moving on completely. And for the sake of my own sanity, a difficult and sad option for me to consider. I love my San Angelo friends, but maybe letting go of them as my support system wouldn't be a bad idea. Even thinking this makes my eyes well up with tears.

MAN, I didn't want this blog to be a spill your guts diary. UGH. IT WONT! I promise!! I'm going to take some pictures this weekend through the hill country on my trip back to Del Rio, I'll have the top down, I'll make sure to post them and blog about them. I'll also photograph my dinner I'm planning for Saturday and let you know how it turns out!

2 comments:

  1. *hugs*

    You're in Del Rio this weekend? We might be going, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you need to vent so I won't take this to heart & you know we'll always be here for you regardless of who is in town!! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete