Monday, April 20, 2009

In the Beginning

De blog inization of CROIX. Deciding what my first blog should be is hard. I guess the first blog will be about the kind of stuff that makes me laugh, and mad. Those are generally things that are worth blogging about. OH, and definately, most definately blog about people and the insane things they do.

Since many sources say I should start a blog, I am. Seeing as to how I'm randomness prone. And the strangest things always seem to happen around me, I've decided its not such a bad idea. Unless of course it becomes either an obscession or a chore. Then I throw the towel in.

I tend to find the ridiculous in everything... and I mean everything. Pop culture humor is great, even pop culture humor from 50 years ago is funny to me. (once I found out what a fall out shelter was, my grandmas stories seemed THAT much more interesting.)

PEOPLE are weird. I know I am. Weird can be interpreted in many different ways. I work with many different kinds of people in my job, and believe me... I've heard and seen some crazy stuff people have done. Some shocks me and some makes me laugh. (mostly laugh).

I usually get angry at things that cause harm or idiocy. I am by far the brightest crayon in the box, but when common sense is a brainstorm, its kinda funny. Oh and harming things.. harming nature, people, animals, etc. Those are all topics that make me a little upset.

Politics? Don't talk about them much. I have too much of an imagination to listen to 98% of anything that has to do with politics. Q: YOU WORK FOR THE GOVERNMENT? A: Sorta.

Religion? Don't discuss it much, I'm neutral to listening and learning about other peoples customs.

Travel? I love learning about new places. I go on trips whenever I can afford to go. I've traveled around Europe a few times, and of course visited a bunch of the US. But there are so many places to see before I'm anywhere near my goal of places I'd like to see.

Well I'm open to many topics, and acts of randomness, so don't expect consistency. If life were consistent it would be a boring kinda place, but it would be much easier to manuver.

No comments:

Post a Comment