Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hobble Skirt

There's a wild girl at work who likes to wear leather skirts and high heeled boots. Her hair is frazzled, and its tinted some kind of red. She sort of resembles a mixture of Annie Potts and Ms. Frazzle from the Magic School Bus. Anyway, she's always walking around and you can hear the WOOSH WOOSH sound of her fishnets as she goes and makes copies.

Okay, so you get she's a little provocative. What puts a twist on this, is that she's really hard of hearing. This means she yells a lot, and people yell at her. When new people join the office they always are surprised at the way this chick looks, but they wonder why she yells. So, I take these newbies under my wing and teach them how our office works.

Do you actually think I give them good information?

I.E.

Fishnets & Hobble Skirts: I heard that ____ is going to buy the whole office personalized brass name plates. I'd rather him buy us some Chinese food.
Newbie: hahahaha.
Chris: *having already discussed her hearing problem, I said if I told her to, the new girl was to speak in a higher tone and louder.* I give the signal.
Newbie: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Fishnets & Hobble Skirts: *makes her "o" face*

So was that even funny? Probably not. But its whats on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment