Monday, April 27, 2009

Fanny Pack!!




Some girl came into the office wearing wind pants today. The swoosh swoosh noise she made reminded me of the 1990's. AHHHH the 1990's! While I was thinking about how tacky it was to wear wind pants to the office, I tweeted my observation. Then I received a great reccomendation to give her a fanny pack to not only complete the ensemble, but to maybe give her a clue she's sporting some not so great attire.


Guess what? Prada is making these now, not as a fanny pack, but as a POUCH. Wikipedia says kids are digging them again, cause they're "retro".

2 comments:

  1. A Prada waist pouch?! LOL!!!

    Who in their right mind would ever pay 200+ bucks for that!? Stupid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn am I that old already? Is the '90s already "retro?!"

    ReplyDelete