Friday, April 24, 2009

Facebook Thread


A: Looks like I'll have to go stand in line at the DPS to renew my license. Fun!

ME: You better take a bottle of water to stay hydrated.

Mystery Guest: did you hear it's a different one now?

A: Yes, just yesterday. Hopefully they improved the quality of the pictures as well!

ME:They let you pick a backdrop. I chose the beach because it most resembles my attitude. Then I opted to have them airbrush my lips to what they called "pouty pink".

A: Great! I'm pretty happy with my lips... but maybe they can give my eyebrows a higher arch...

ME: How high of an arch? They charge extra when they have to tab into the "surprised expressions" category.

A: No, not surprised. Just a bit skeptical.

ME: Oh okay. Pat Buchanan expressions are free.

No comments:

Post a Comment