Friday, July 30, 2010

Don't Speak

Well, I didn't get a call that I was looking forward to this week. That means I need to keep looking. I actually talked with someone on the phone today about a job opening and I'm at the point where I'm afraid to say anything. I can no longer formulate words or ideas. I feel like I might say something wrong. I get really nervous, like the first day of speech class. Instead of progressing I'm regressing. I'm shutting down fast and its scary. One more full day until I'm homeless.

1 comment:

  1. i know i always give you cheesy advice. the last thing i want to say is that i had alot of fun reading your blog, you have a true gift for entertaining, writing, and making people laugh. whatever you may lose in life, dont lose that. and no matter what keep your head up! enjoy the ride called life you staunch character!

    ReplyDelete